Growth Marketing Manager
Role: Growth Marketing Manager
Reporting to: CEO
We’re on the hunt for a world class Growth Marketing Manager to support a stellar trajectory at Australia’s fastest-growing startup.
At Linktree we
- Have unique, exciting and challenging work
- Have an agile and autonomous environment
- Work at scale with over 3m users globally
The Linktree story
Linktree is a tool that acts like a content page on the internet, and is transforming the way content is discovered online.
The Linktree story starts in 2016, when co-founders Alex, Anthony and Nick were running a digital agency and using Instagram to make announcements about the artists they managed. Created as a side-hustle to solve a simple problem, Linktree has well outgrown its roots, with over 3 million users worldwide, 10,000 new signups every day and over 120 million unique browsers per month.
Our audience is broad, spanning publications, artists, celebrities, fashion and beauty influencers, YouTube stars, sports teams and household brands, right the way through to individuals with a side hustle and micro influencers. Linktree users include Alicia Keys, Pharrell, Jamie Oliver, Vice, Expedia, Eva Mendes, Naomi Campbell, World Surf League, Billabong…and many more!
To support such unprecedented growth, we’re expanding our marketing team and are looking for a growth expert, who knows their way around user acquisition, retention and revenue increase. Your deep knowledge of the SaaS scene, its trends and tricks means you’ve got a track record delighting users and stakeholders alike! We want you to take this new role and fly with it, breaking the marketing mould to accelerate the pace at Linktree.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be involved in every step of the funnel and will enjoy the agile and dynamic startup environment, combined with the stability of a well established and fast-growing organisation.
If up for the challenge, you’ll get to:
- Work with cross functional teams to establish growth strategies, focusing on conversion of free users to paid subscriptions.
- Partner closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and drive the user conversion funnel to help scale our global product.
- Partner with Finance and Operations teams on forecasting customer growth and retention.
- Assess potential growth experiments with a framework for decision making on priorities/investment/testing/measurement and reporting.
- Ensure Linktree has the most efficient tools and processes to drive rapid growth.
- Partner closely with Data Science & Engineering teams to design analytics and monitoring tools including dashboards, reports, and alerts.
- Plan and execute growth experiments that aim to achieve a higher conversion rate, including acquisition methods and recommendations for application changes.
- Work closely with the product and customer success teams to identify reasons for churn.
- Develop and execute creative ways to reduce churn.
- Extract insights from research and analytics to make recommendations and execute to the product team.
- Manage relationships with agencies that can assist in paid performance-based marketing channels such as social and PPC.
You stand out because you have:
3 years experience in a Growth Marketing function, ideally in SaaS.
- A hands-on, roll up your sleeves attitude, building and leading growth initiatives.
- Previously worked collaboratively with cross-functional teams to execute projects and reach targets
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation, funnel optimization and product analysis.
- Created and executed on high impact strategies resulting in subscriber, growth, conversion, and retention, ideally in a freemium model product.
- Created and executed high impact strategies resulting in the reduction of churn.
- A burning, die-hard love of data.
- Deep understanding of integrating marketing channels.
Linktree in the press:
The Australian | SmartCompany
Voted by CNBC Upstart 100 as a “world’s most promising” start-up
If this sounds inspiring, we’d love to hear from you.